If in-house recruitment is the best option for your business, CPS recruitment can help, whether you are interested in bringing your recruitment process in-house or simply want support for your current in-house operation. We help companies to find ways of cutting costs and improve processes through:
- Assessing your organisation to help you work out the role you need to fill rather than just copying the person that is exiting the company
- Recruiting an in-house recruitment manager/team
- Providing your organisation with a CPS on-site recruitment manager (full or part time)
Provide the in-house manager/team with the following options:
- Advertising package to improve results and cut costs
- CV search and screening service to save you time
- Interviewing support service
- Interviewing testing procedures (including psychometric testing and specialist IT knowledge)
- On-site recruitment support and training, especially when there is a large recruitment drive
Above all CPS recruitment in-house recruitment management wants your company to succeed and are determined to give you the very best service at the very best price. Flexibility is the name of the game and, as such, we are happy to create a bespoke solution for your company’s in-house recruitment management needs.
We always give honest and relevant advice and, because of our consultants’ specialist industries expertise, we have our finger on the pulse when it comes to current markets.
CPS Recruitment can show your organisation the most innovative in-house recruitment management options available to your business. We provide businesses with a cost effective recruitment report to help them make an informed decision.
To find out more call: 01455 558231