Bexley Football Club Parents/Carers/Spectators Code of Conduct
A parent’s/carer’s/spectator’s expectations and attitudes have a significant bearing on a child’s attitude towards:
This club will ensure that parents/carers/spectators within your club are always positive and encouraging towards all of the children, not just their own, and will encourage parents/carers/spectators to:
- Applaud the opposition as well as their own team
- Avoid coaching the child during the game
- Not to shout and scream
- Respect the referee’s decision
- Give attention to each of the children involved in football not just the most talented
- Give encouragement to everyone to participate in football.
The club will ensure that parents/carers/spectators agree and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy.